Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

More Crafts...

So I have a new love... WOOD CONNECTION!
I LoVe lOvE LOVE doing crafts!
I enjoy trying to come up with what to do next!
I wish I could buy everything!

These are the next few things that I have worked on:


SPRING TIME!!
I am so excited for Spring!
This was fun to make! Took me a little while. I painted the letters a light pink. Then did all the mod podge and hated the pink color. So then I had to carefully paint it green. Which I am much happier about! Then had to decide what ribbons to use!
I am happy how it looks!

I was really excited for this one! I came up with it! :)

This picture isn't the best! But it gives you an idea!
I painted it tan and the edges are red like the letters! That is brown too - not green! :)

I have a few crafts to do... some of these I already have done too! :)


This is the blanket I started helping my mom make for Isaac way back when I was pregnant. I started cutting out all the squares and then the next day I started the fun two weeks of kidney stones... then I had Isaac. Slowly but surely I cut all the rest of the squares out. Then I started to line up how I wanted it. Then it got put away when my parents moved and we just never got it back out. My mom surprised me with this piece on Isaac's 2nd Birthday! :) It's only 1/3 of the blanket! BUT I LOVE IT!!!!! I am so excited for it to be all finished! I need to learn how to do this... I would love to make my own! [And then I can make them in the future for my other kids!]

Well... that's it!
More crafts to come... I have some I am just starting on... and many more I want to do!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Cute, cute! I want to come over and do crafts with you;)

The Hoskisson Family said...

Mary... I would love to do crafts with you!!