Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Marme...

MARME
Back when "Little Women" came out in 1994, I was 9 years old.
I loved that they called their Mom "Marme".
Well it stuck! I started calling MY mom Marme!
I still do!!!

I love my Marme so much!
She is always there for me and
I know she loves me so unconditionally!
I love spending time with her!
She is a great Grandma to my sweet little boy...
who loves her so much!
Whenever we get into the car...
the first thing Isaac asks for is:
GAMA! GAMA GO?
My Marme is my hero!
She is always so tough and cares about everyone!
I hope I can be at least half the mother she is to me!
I love her so much!!!
Thank you Marme... for being MY Marme!!!
The Lord truly blessed me with you!

We had a hard time getting along at the very beginning...
we struggled together until we both decided it was just time
for me to get here so we could start on our relationship on the outside!
Our relationship keeps growing each and every day!
I love you sweet Marme!
Thank you for putting up with me and all the sickness you did
for 8 1/2 months to get me here!
I guess I was just anxious to get here to be with you!
Love you!!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Way to go Chels! Your on a little blog roll. It gets kinda addicting doesn't it? Love all the posts and all the pics. We got Breckyn one of those bubble guns and she was in heaven when she got it. She thought it was so much fun. Loved the Belize post! That was such a fun trip and I'm ready anytime to go back!

The Hoskisson Family said...

I am on a little blogging roll! It is way addicting!! I love reading your blog too!!! I am ready to go back right now... I can be packed anytime!!! We totally want to go back!

Mary said...

I love your mom too!!