Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hike up Millcreek...

Brian and I decided to take Isaac for a hike... Isaac's first hike where he's not in the pack... He gets to walk all by himself! He was so excited! He took off and then decided it wasn't that easy on the uneven terrain. So he held Brian's hand. He would let go every so often thinking he had mastered it and could do it by himself... but then he would quickly realize that he hadn't and would grab Brian's hand again!


He was so excited about this sign post. He crawled under it and all around it. Trying to figure out what it was exactly! Funny kid!

I sure love my boys!!

So cute holding Brian's hand!

Darn... he blinked! It was so cute... he was smiling all big at me! So excited to be outside and in the mountains! I think he is just like his Daddy! :)

I'm excited for all of our new adventures we are going to have this summer!

No comments: