Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Totes of clothes...

Funny story...
I have totes with clothes for Isaac next to his bed. They are the clothes that he will be in next. His summer clothes and 2T clothes. His dresser is stocked full and he doesn't have a closet. SO... I just moved his bed so that it's not next to the wall. He likes to put his feet through the bars and kick the wall. It's so loud we couldn't stand it anymore. :) Anyways... I went in to check on him during his nap and this is what I found...

This tote was tipped over and had some clothes on the floor. I thought to myself. OH GREAT... he can get to those now. I'll have to move those. Well... it was worse...

HAHAHA!!!!
He got A LOT of the clothes in his crib! I was laughing so hard, I had to go grab the camera! I left them there while he napped. I didn't want to wake him up! He is just so funny! He is always making me laugh! Needless to say... I moved the totes AGAIN! :)

No comments: