Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Doctor's Appointment

Isaac had his TWO year check up!
He is my healthy little guy!
He was NOT happy to be there.
He screamed the ENTIRE time we were there.
So grateful Grandma took her lunch break & came to help.
The nice thing is... he didn't need to get any shots! YAHOO!!!
I fee like he's so much bigger then he really is.
I thought for sure he would be in at least the 80%.
Well... he wasn't...

He weighs 29.1 lbs = 64%
His height 34.84 in = 63%
His head circumference measures 19.8 in = 86%
[Haha... so he has a huge head!]

Love my baby!
So grateful I get to be his Mommy and spend everyday with him!

Can't believe he is TWO!!!
Love you Isaac Henry!

2 comments:

Jami and Family said...

He is growing up so fast and so cute! Corbin will be 2 this month and he really is huge, he will for sure be in the 90% in everything! He hates the doctor too, I think it must be the age! Love your blog, I am happy you started one!

The Hoskisson Family said...

Thanks Jami! :) Fun to hear from you! I can't believe Corbin is going to be 2! Yeah... Isaac is not a fan of the Doc. He's a big boy! :) I thought Isaac was bigger then he really is [% wise!] Love your blog too! Thanks for reading it! :)