Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

January 2011

So to try and keep up with my blogging...
I am going to do them by month. Unless there is a BIG event or fun Vacation or just something fun all around I will do it separately! We'll see how it goes! I feel like I have so much to still catch up on... and I know I won't be able to get to all of it! So here it goes for... 2011!


JANUARY 2011

I can't believe it is 2011 already! Man the years just keep going by faster and faster! Maybe it's just that I fill my day with more [chasing Isaac around and what not] so it goes by faster!

Jan 2-8, Brian and I went to Belize! [Hopefully I'll finish that blog soon - I got frustrated with it... so I stopped for a bit - haha!] It was so much fun and we want to go back as soon as we possibly can! It a much needed break from life! :) I missed my little man though!
I was able to get updates via texts from both set of parents letting me know how he was doing! I wasn't able to get any pictures... but my mom did try and send this one! I got it once we landed in the great USA! This is him taking a bath!!! He loves his bath times!!

Isaac loves to hide in the food cupboard and play "BOO" [peek-a-boo]. It's hard to keep food in there... since Isaac thinks it's his territory! :)

Daddy playing "BOO" with Isaac!

Isaac loves to also climb into the little wooden side table in the front room. He gets a kick out of it! Look at those BLUE BLUE EYES!!! Melt my heart!

So funny... trying to cram in there! He used to fit!

Morning routine... drink yummy chocolate milk while cuddling with Mommy and watching Elmo or Mickey Mouse!

He's cleaning up after himself! I think he's seen me do this a couple of times!

Cleaning again... now the carpet! Strange! :) His hand looks freaky cause he was moving it! Haha!

Loves this cart at Dans! This was his first time in this kind! He gets so excited to drive the car whenever we get to the store!

My concert pianist! I hope he keeps this love up of the piano! He likes to play it everyday!

Isaac is happiest when we are outside! It doesn't matter if it's raining, hailing, snowing, cloudy, or sunshine... that's where he wants to be. It doesn't matter if his cheeks are bright red and his hands are close to having frost bite. He gets so mad when it's time to come in. I wonder where he gets this from??? [Hint: NOT ME!] When you ask him "Want to go outside" he gets the biggest grin on his face and runs for the door. Even if he's barefoot and only in a diaper. I've learned to make sure he's dressed and has a fresh diaper on and pretty much ready to go. It's to hard to pull him away. :) Love my little guy!

Had to catch this pose! I love how he sits and his cute little toes are showing!


My happy little guy! I needed to run to the bank and we were getting close to nap time. So to keep him happy I got him some chicken nuggets! He was happy! He's holding his "oggie" too! [yes that is a giraffe... not dog. But everything is a dog to him!]

January was a great month!
We went on a great vacation and were able to enjoy the time with my little man!

I did turn 26! YEESH!
I feel like it was just yesterday that I turned 16!
Time keeps going faster!
I was spoiled on my birthday!!!
I was in Belize!!
[I could spend every birthday there!]
I slept in and relaxed by our pool. Then Kelly and I went shopping! :) Brian got to fish and then we he and Bryce got back they took my to dinner! It was really yummy and a fun experience! I love every moment of it! We had brownies and then we were tuckered out and had to pack. But it was so fun! Can't wait to see what I'll be doing on my 27th Birthday!



No comments: