Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

THANKFUL #8 = GREAT NEIGHBORS!

November 8th...
THANKFUL #8
GREAT NEIGHBORS

I have always been blessed with amazingly great neighbors!
Both growing up and now!


I lived next door to a dear friend for a couple years.
I remember sitting in my window watching as 
they drove away to California.
It made me so sad.
I missed being able to just go over and play!


Then friends of the family moved in!
They were so great to live by!
Nothing like a second family moving in!
A little sister I never had was just next door!
They were always there if I needed them!
They still live there!
I'm sad my parents moved away a year and half ago.


I love all my neighbors now!
It has been such a joy to get to know them.
To know that I can go to them if I am in need!


I have been blessed and I am grateful!


No comments: