Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

THANKFUL #5 = FAMILY

November 5th...
THANKFUL #5
FAMILY

I am grateful for our families!
I am grateful for all their support!
I am grateful for all their love!
I am grateful for all their understanding!
I am grateful for the fun times we have together!
I am grateful for all the laughs we have shared!
I am grateful for their company!
I am grateful that we are close!

I am grateful for my siblings and all they do for me!
All their love for me!
The laughter we share together!
The games we play!
The vacations we go on together!

I am grateful for my parents and their unconditional love!
I am grateful for their guidance these past 27 years!
I am grateful for the time they have spent with me! 
I am grateful they are my parents!!!

I am grateful for the Hoskisson family!
I am grateful for their unconditional love and acceptance!
I am grateful for the time we spend together!
The laughs we share!

Families are the best!
MINE are the BEST!

I am truly grateful for both of our families!!

No comments: