Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

THANKFUL #2 = ISAAC

November 2nd...
THANKFUL #2
ISAAC


I am so thankful for my sweet baby!
He brings so much joy into our home!
He has the greatest personality!
His smile is priceless 
and it just makes me want to kiss him ALL THE TIME!!!
I love that he is musical!
He is always singing!
(Of course it's "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star")
He loves to play the piano and sing together too!
He is so cute and funny when he dances!
I love his serious face when he concentrates!
I love how excited he gets 
and his voice goes up about an octave or two!
I love how his voice inflection goes up at the end of every word!
I am so grateful he is healthy and strong!
I LOVE that he LOVES to snuggle with me still!!!
I love the way he talks!
I love watching him with his new best friend... BEAR!
(Our puppy!)
I love his blue blue eyes and the way they sparkle!
He is my pride and joy!
I am the luckiest Mommy out there!
The Lord has blessed me with this sweet little spirit!

No comments: