Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

THANKFUL #7 = MODERN MEDICINE!

November 7th...
THANKFUL #7
MODERN MEDICINE

I am so grateful for Modern Medicine!

I am thankful for Children's medicine... 
when Isaac is teething or has pink eye or a fever
it makes me so grateful for the medicine I can 
give him to help him not be in pain!

I am grateful for Ibuprofen!
It helps with my headaches and aches and pains!
It is my go to medicine!

I am so grateful for my migraine medicine!
When I feel like my head is going to explode
and someone is taking a jack hammer to it.
I know I can take it and it will get better 
or at least bearable!

I am grateful for the medicine I can receive
when I have kidney stones when I am 8 months pregnant.
To at least reduce the pain.

I am grateful for the epidural and anesthesia 
I was able to receive so I could get my precious boy
here safely and alive!

Needless to say...
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR MODERN MEDICINE!!!!

No comments: