Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I'M SO GRATEFUL!!!

This year we had Thanksgiving with the Hoskisson Family! We decided that we would reserve our church house for the family to use.
That way Grandpa would be able to join us, but we wouldn't have to try and fit everyone in our little house. It was perfect! We had a total of 16people. So not a ton... but still too many for our little house. We had Granpda Claude,
Bruce, Alison and Katie... The moon family - Rick, Janice, Whitney, Courtney, Kaden, Elisabeth, and Mckenna... Brian, Isaac and myself... and Sarah and Ryan! The food was delicious and the company even better. The kids LOVED having the gym to play in and run around in... Especially Isaac! :) He didn't stop moving! [Of course!]

This year I have so much to be grateful for... I don't even know where to start...
BRIAN
I am so grateful for Brian and his love! He is such a wonderful husband and father. I am so grateful he makes it possible for me to be a stay at home mommy to our sweet Isaac! I am so grateful for how much he loves me and that he shows me everyday that he does. I am so grateful for all his hard work with school and work. I am so grateful for his encouragement on all the things that I do and his support! Love you sweet heart!!!

[Brian at dinner... we celebrated some birthdays too! I love his sense of humor!]

ISAAC
I am so grateful for my sweet little boy! He is the light of my life! I am so grateful for his sweet spirit and the joy he brings into our home. I am so grateful for his sweet smile and how it makes me smile! I am so grateful for his laugh! It is music to my ears! I love how smart he is and how he wants to figure everything out! Love you sweet Isaac!!!
[I love my sweet boy! He loved playing in the cooler with Grandpa Bruce teasing him while the Turkey was cooking at our house! His smile is countless! Makes me so happy!]

GRANDPA
I am so grateful for Grandpa and his generosity and love! I am so grateful that he has allowed us to live with him... take over his house... eat his food... and spend wonderful time with him. I am so grateful for his kindness in wanting to help us as much as he can! Thank you Grandpa! Love you!!!
FAMILY
We have so many wonderful family members that its hard to thank them all! I am so grateful for all of them and for all their love! They mean so much to us and we don't know where we would be without them. Thank you! We love!
FRIENDS
Same thing... there are just too many friends to acknowledge! We love you so much! Thank you for loving us the way we are! You mean so much to us too! Thank you for everything! Love you!

There is so much to be grateful for!


2 comments:

Candiss said...

Way cute blog! You have done an awesome job with it! You guys are so cute together, who would have thought huh? lol!

Candiss West
afkdinner.blogspot.com

The Hoskisson Family said...

Thank you Candiss! It's a work in progress! :) Thank you... yeah crazy huh? Funny... I never would have imagined it!