Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Halloween 2010

This year we had a little dragon for Halloween!
I love Costco and I saw this costume back in like August or September. I couldn't resist, so I got it! I have to say... he was the cutest dragon of all time! :) He didn't totally love the costume... but I sure thought he was cute! We went out to Jeff and Aimee's house for a little while and had fun with the family! I love Halloween and dressing up! I was a scary WHITE ghost!

[Comment below pictures!]

Our cute little dragon not totally loving his costume!

Our very unhappy dragon. He didn't want to be in his costume but really didn't want his picture to be taken! Especially with his scary ghost of a mother!

Was so happy to see his Grandma! Loves to cuddle her!

Sitting with his cute cousin Christian... trying to get pictures of all the cousins!

All the cute cousins!
Christian = Ninja [I think] / Isaac = CUTEST GREEN DRAGON / Connor = Ninja [I think] / Brynna = purple Disco girl / Colton = Batman? / Auri = Pink disco girl

Isaac loving his grandma!!!

No comments: