Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Christmas 2010

LOVE Christmas and the Season it brings!
I love spending time with the family! We had a lot of Christmas parties! Christmas Eve we went to Heber for our Christmas. We had a wonderful time with the Hoskisson Family! Christmas Day we started out at home! We had our own little Christmas with Isaac and each other. Then we headed out to the Anderson home for the crazy Christmas time there! It was wonderful! :)

So what do you get a child, that doesn't like toys, for Christmas?
Well this Christmas we decided to build Isaac a toy box... and by we I mean Brian came up with the idea, I loved the idea and helped buy the products to make it, and Bruce built it... with Brian's help.

[Comments below pictures!]

Here is the finished product! Brian and I had fun painting it! All the doors and the floor is red, while the frame is blue!
Another view of the box we made and painted... and here is a little bench that we got Isaac too. Thought it would be fun to have painted also!

Isaac has loved to play with my Christmas blocks so I decided to make him his very own COLORFUL ones! :) I have about 12 different "BELIEVE"'s around the house, so I decided to take the blocks and make it for Isaac instead! I had fun painting them the different colors and then painting his name and the stars on it! [ By the way this was Christmas Eve after we got home at like 11...]

BIG SUCCESS!!! He loves the wooden box!

On Christmas Eve he got a large Kitty [Key-key]
from Grandma Alison... he has been hugging it...

... and Kissing it every chance he gets. He loves it! He gets so excited every time he see's it!

I love that concentrated look he gets! Trying to figure out his Elmo phone!


Fun Christmas gifts!

He may not like many toys... but he does love ELMO!!!

Figuring out his toy wooden box!!

Trying to open the door on the other side! Love the look!

No comments: