Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pictures from the Hospital... March 25, 2009

March 25, 2009

After 4 kidney stones the last two weeks. The doctor finally decided it was time to induce me!!! I was so ready to be done... So I was fine with that! After 20 hours of labor - being miserable... only getting dialated to a 3... Isaac's heart rate dropping every time I had the pitocin... it was time for a C-section... HE ARRIVED SAFE AND SOUND!!!

Isaac Henry Hoskisson
March 25, 2009
12:32 pm
7 lbs 20"


Some of the pictures are a little graphic... BEWARE! :)


Had to stay on oxygen for all of my labor. My heart rate was really high while Isaac's was really low. :( Don't I look like I'm having some serious fun???

Sweet Brian trying to keep my blood pressure down. Trying to help me relax and know that all will be well. We were done with this pregnancy... WE WANTED ISAAC HERE ALREADY!!!

I got to have a Popsicle every two hours... and I made sure I got it. Man was I thirsty those 20 some odd hours!


Time for the c-section... not real excited about it... BUT I did just want to be done. Glad Brian was sitting right next to me and my Mom was able to be in the room too... since she is a nurse and knows my Doctor.

GRAPHIC...


Pulling Isaac out of my tummy... you can see the umbilical cord. It was wrapped around his head TWICE... that is why his heart rate dropped with my contractions and he never dropped into the birth canal. So grateful for technology these days! Saved my sweet boys life!!!

He's out safe and sound... with a good pair of lungs... my oh my! He wanted to stay in... it was WARM in there!

He may be slimy... but I still think he's cute! BRAND SPANKING NEW!!!

Doing the new baby tests!!

First time with MOMMY!!!! FINALLY!!!! Amazing how you instantly love them so unconditionally! I do look like I was hit by a train... then again I kind of was! Some women make it look so easy... NOT ME! I had to stay on oxygen for another 24 hours. I'm in no hurry to do that again! I am just going to enjoy my sweet angel!



SO PRECIOUS!!! Haven't even had my bath yet... and I'm still so cute!
Nice thing about a C-section... no cone head! He just looks perfect!!


Enjoying my sweet Angel!! Can't believe he's finally here!

So tiny... love his little hands... with the long fingers!

My sweet nurse who helped me out so much! I loved her!

Proud new Daddy!!!


He was so relieved to finally have him here safe and sound! What a precious gift from our Heavenly Father!
First bath... with the Nurse and Daddy's help!




Think he's proud??? :)




Very first family photo! Too bad I look so great...
Alrighty Dad... I'm ready to go skiing!!!


I had so many wonderful visitors!!! It meant the world to me!

Love Britt... such a great nurse... even if she wasn't ever MY nurse! :) She still took care of me!




Isaac LOVED to be held like this... and Brian felt more comfortable holding him like this! :)


BEST DOCTOR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Dr. Smith for taking such great care of Isaac and I!!!!





My two boys bonding!!!

Loved taking Naps together already!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

That really woud be so scary going through what you did. He is such a cute little baby! Its so cute to see how excited and happy Brian is with Isaac. I loved watching Bryce with Breckyn right after she was born...and of course I still do!

The Hoskisson Family said...

Kel... it was scary! That's why I am in no rush for the next one! :) Brian is SOOO happy! Yeah I still love watching them together.