Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

January 2010...

So now that I am finally onto 2010 I am going to do my posts by MONTH... that is until I am up to date and current! :) So ENJOY!!! Sorry I am still so BEHIND... I am trying...
January 2010...
Well... it was my Birth month!
I started celebrating as early as I could get away with it. Mom spoiled me like usual and we went shopping. Got a few new things! Had lunch together... then we went out to dinner with Brian, Emily and both my parents were there! [And of course Isaac!!!]
ON my birthday...
Brian and I went out to dinner and a movie. We went to Gateway and ate at Tucano's. YUM! I love Brazilian food! Then we went to see "Blind Side". It was such a wonderful movie! I had a great birthday celebration!
Isaac continued to get more teeth. The teething process is not fun! He is so miserable when he is teething... but I can't blame him either. He did get two teeth this month.
I tried to get out skiing as often as I could. It was nice to have my ski pass to Solitude. Brian of course skied much, much more then I did. It was fun I got to go skiing with Katie also. We just took it nice and slow... my kind of skiing! :)
Isaac continued to grow and eat as much as possible. He was doing great on the baby food!
At the end of the month... the Anderson's went to the Mt. Aire cabin. We had a good time! Played lots of guitar hero. LOTS!!! It was fun!
What a great January!!

No comments: