Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Two weeks later we headed up to the Gorge for the summer.
That wasn't easy... but we managed.
I was home by myself when he cried his first real tears.
That broke my heart! I cried too! :)
Brian found out he was accepted into the Nursing program at the UofU in April.
The summer was fun, we made a lot of trips down to Salt Lake.
We had weddings and fun visits!
Loved my first Mothers Day! So wonderful to be a mother!
Isaac and I spent some time in Heber taking care of
the Hoskisson Home while they were out of town.
That was fun! Had the house to ourselves!
We had both sets of Grandparents up to visit - which was so nice!
The Moffitt family came up to visit.
We had a good time playing games and going around Flaming Gorge!
Brian went on the Selway and I spent time in Salt Lake.
Brian turned 27!
We spent it in Heber! Then Bri went to Idaho with his Dad!
Went to Bear Lake with the Anderson Family.
That was hard, Isaac still napped about 3x a day.
So we didn't spend a lot of time on the beach, but loved just being there.
Played a lot of games with the Family!
Grandpa Claude had surgery...
and it was decided that we would move it with him...
I would help take care of him.
The Hoskissons helped us MAJOR clean the basement
and then we started moving in.
So nice with our own bathroom, two bedrooms,
living room and storage room!
Isaac loved his baby food!
Especially Applesauce!
I got a calling in our new ward as the Assistant coach.
We started practicing Volleyball right away!
The girls did a great job!
It was so fun to get to know them better.
Isaac started screaming when he was 6 months old.
He has such a shrill ear piercing scream.
It's rather harsh on the ears!
He finally figured out how to put his binki back in by himself.
That was really nice!
Isaac got his first tooth when he was 7 months.
Isaac was my little PUMPKIN for Halloween...
and the cutest pumpkin around!
I was a nurse!
I was called to a be a Beehive advisor!
I always wanted to be in the Young Womens!
We started helping my parents pack up there house to sell.
That was really hard.
I loved their house. It held so many memories.
I didn't want to let them go or the house.
It truly was more bitter then sweet.
It was hard to see Isaac sick for the first time.
He threw up all the solids I tried to feed him.
We went back to formula. That's all he could handle.
We had Thanksgiving with the Peterson family at Emily's ward house.
We always have a good time!
Ate lots of wonderful food and played fun games together in the gym.
December was a fun month!
I was able to go skiing a few times!
Love all our Christmas parties - so wonderful to spend time with family!
Poor Emily had surgery on her feet...
So I spent some time with her.
LOVE our families Christmas traditions!
Christmas Eve:
The Peterson family still goes to a movie and Crown Burger.
We went to Alvin and the Chipmunks Squeakel.
The kids got a kick out of it... well so did I!
Then that evening we went to Heber to spend Christmas Eve there.
We exchange our gifts then and eat yummy food.
Then we play the famous BINGO!
Later that evening we came home and I started a new tradition for our little family.
MRS. CLAUSE brings a little something to get us ready for Santa the next day.
So we each get to open ONE present... PAJAMAS!
CHRISTMAS DAY:
It was so fun to have Isaac this Christmas.
He by far had the most gifts under the tree.
[Mommy spoiled him!!!]
He got a lot of fun toys... which he was semi excited for!
Then we headed out to my parents house and had breakfast...
then opened gifts with them and hung out for most of the day.
ALL IN ALL...
2009 was the BEST YEAR EVER!!!
It was such a joy to have Isaac join our family!
He is the light and life to our family!!!

No comments: