Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Family Shower ~ 3/19/09

Love the great Peterson family!
We debated whether or not we were going to be able to do this shower.
By this time I believe I had had 2 or 3 kidney stones.
Talk about miserable!!!
I would much rather be in the most miserable part
of pregnancy before having kidney stones.
This day I was feeling pretty good. Still didn't really get ready.
This alone drained ALL of my energy.
I didn't get off this couch.
Literally!!!
People brought me food,
handed me the presents,
THEY WERE MY SLAVES!
Ok, not really... just wonderful to help me out in my time of need!

Opening my awesome presents!
I love that no one around me is smiling...
they all look really bored!
HAHA!

The awesome crew! Love my sisters & cousins!!
Thanks Sisters for putting it together!

My sweet Mom & Aunts!
Ginni & Kay!
Me, Mom & Tammy!
[In case you didn't notice... look above my aunts...
Yes that is Kim laughing and Christy pointing to her butt!
LOVE THEM! I laugh every time I see this picture!]
Brian wasn't so sure about getting to open a "BABY" present.
That's my department!
But I knew what it was already... and figured he would be the one using it!

SWEET!!!
Thanks Grandpa & Grandma Peterson!
It was their tradition to give each grandchild a hiking pack
for each first great-grandchild born in that particular family.
The aunts have done a GREAT job keeping it up!
Thank you!!!
It has been used A TON!!!

No comments: