Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Baby news!!

How sad that it has taken me so long to get back on!
But I am now here and will try and stay ahead once again!
BIG NEWS!!!
I am having a baby!!!!!!
We found out on August 3rd that I was pregnant.
I was terribly sick, and was only 2 weeks pregnant.
We had a LONG 4 months of me being sick... ALL day EVERY day.
It has started to subside, and now is usually just the evenings.
On October 30th, I went in for my Ultrasound.
I had asked everyone to make a guess of what we may be having.
Since it was the day before Halloween...
We all guessed whether it was going to be a WITCH or WIZARD!
What a joy our ultrasound was!
Our little one was a mover, even though I couldn't really feel it.
[Which I can now!!!!!]
At the very end we found out that our little bundle of joy was a...
BOY!!!!
Oh what a joy! Oh he is so cute too!
I can't wait for him to join our family... so I can hold him and love him!
We have decided to name our little one...
ISAAC!!!!
We are not sure for middle names yet.
What a joyous journey and adventure he is bringing into our lives!
Here our my Ultrasound photos:



I love these next two photo's. They are truly amazing!!!

Our little man decided to pose for us! What a stretch!

No comments: