Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Anderson Family Pictures!

It was time to update the family pictures!
There is never a good time to do this... the family is always growing...
someone wants to loose more weight... someone's pregnant...
BUT...
It was time... no more putting it off!
I think they turned out rather well!
It was fun, we went to a neighboors yard,
where they had a wagon and some other fun yard stuff.
[But those pictures are to come later, when I get them!]
ENJOY:
^ The whole family... til April that is! :)
Dad, Mom,
Emily,
Jeff, Aimee, Christian, Connor, Colton,
Joey, Jamie, Brynna, Auri,
Chelsea and Brian!!!
^ Gotta throw in the Kandid one!
Jeff was trying to set his camera on timer... so we waited!
^ Brian and Chelsea!!!
[I personally like this photo - It turned out really well!!!]
^ The full body view... the PREGNANT view!
I think there MIGHT be a baby somewhere in there! :)
[And I'm only half way there baby!]

^ Jeff, Aimee, Christian, Connor, and Colton
Cute family!!!
Colton LOVES his hands - so funny!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Yeah! You updated your blog. I love the pictures. And I love how your finally showing a little bit. Love the belly! I actually miss being pregnant believe it or not.

Jason and Summer, but really just Summer said...

I love all the family pictures! It is crazy to see how much everyone is growing up so fast! Miss you guys!