Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Flaming Gorge!!!

It's that time again!!!
SUMMER!!!
-
Brian left for Flaming Gorge April 16th
and I am leaving May 8th!
-
Brian will be a Fly Fishing guide on the Green River again
and I will be a DAM tour guide, again!
-
It's so much fun to spend our summers this way!
It's peaceful, quite, relaxing and just plain wonderful!!
-
We will be in the "LOVE NEST" again,
which is in the loft at the Hoskisson cabin!
This will be our 5th summer up at Flaming Gorge!
Crazy how time flies... We started this right after we got married!
-
It's nice to get away for the summer...
away from the:
HEAT
Crowds
HEAT
Work
HEAT
School
did I mention HEAT???
-
It will be another fun summer... I'll try and stay up to date
and keep things posted...
we don't have an internet up there though...
I'll try!!! :)

1 comment:

Mackay Family said...

I am excited that you have joined the blogging world! Have fun up in Flaming Gorge!