Brian and Chelsea

Welcome to the Hoskisson Blog... Hope you Enjoy!!

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Crazy Weather

It has now been a week up here at Flaming Gorge...
We have seen ALL weather types up here.
The beginning of last week, we woke up to snow
for 4 days. Brrrrrr.... I am ready for Spring at least,
if now Summer. It's been cold, but I've been living up to my
nickname with the Hoskissons!
WOODCHUCK
I tend to burn most of the firewood we have stocked.
I can't resist a good fire!!
It's the best to sit by the fire and have a good book to read.
I LOVE IT!!!
Work has been going alright
Brian is getting good trips - averages 4-6 a week.
The dam has been slow, especially with this weather.
But it will pick up soon, usually around Memorial Day and
then when school gets out, we will see even more.
Our days will pick up soon, with good weather we hope.
BUT NOT TOO HOT!!!

No comments: